Инсталляция и Сервис
Please do not use mail.ru because corporate mail does not receive e-mails from this emails agent.
Ltd. "MTU RUS" is subsidiary of MTU Friedrichshafen GmbH / Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG, one of the world's leading manufacturers of drive higher quality systems for land, water and rail vehicles, for power generation based on diesel and gas engines and gas turbines.
The position reports directly to the Field Service Manager, and has the core remit of increasing the ability to support the GAS projects you are quoting for
- Fault diagnosis and rectification on generator control systems.
- Modification of existing generator systems.
- Testing to meet client and specification requirements.
- Provision of instruction and training of engineers as appropriate;
- Onsite work
- Provide technical support and identify problems with system performance and find cost effective solutions.
- Status reporting and field service reporting.
- Interpret diagrams and specifications.
- Provide training to equipment users; Ability to cope with shift work and unsocial hours.
Qualifications & Experience
- ENGLISH ADVANCED LEVEL;
- Practical work experience on similar products .
- Gen Tech / CHP experience in both gas and diesel generators.
- Vocational University degree.
- Familiar with the principles of generator operation and synchronizing .
- Proven background in control systems and commissioning of gas engine equipment, a mechanical / electrical understanding is preferred.
- Experience of working with control and switch gear.
- Good communication skills are essential because the candidate will be the face of the business for clients during the installation and commissioning periods of the project.
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Comfortable with working in a team / individually on and off site
- Best knowledge of PC.
You will have to be prepared to cover the Russian Federation, Belarus, occasionally worldwide.
Create an ocean of power. Join us and you'll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for excellence and innovation.
Trusted to deliver excellence.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
business trips of 70% of time
additional medical insurance